OMG, what a failure this man is. Ray’s off to his home country of New Zealand, and whilst he’s there he’s going to be taking part in a debate “on the subject of evolution”.
This is his “outline”:
- An atheist is someone who believes nothing created everything. If he denies that and believes that “something” created everything, he’s not an atheist.
- Man can’t create a grain of sand from nothing. How intellectually dishonest is it then to say that there was no Intelligent Designer?
- Where did females come from (in every species)?
- Which came first? The blood, the heart or the blood vessels?
- There are variations within species, but no species to species transitional forms in the fossil record.
- God made Archaeopteryx with teeth and a tail. It’s a bird, not a dinosaur. He made many weird animals. There’s a huge mouse with a pocket in its front that hops all over Australia, horses with stripes, weird desert animals with humps on their backs . . . and He made some birds with teeth.
Yup, he’s at it again: being a complete idiot. He doesn’t know the first thing about evolution. What a twat.
Blog starts with the letters OMG
admitting God and using His name ..nice
This post is about evolution. Not God.