- Use of ‘random’ in a ‘cool’ way.
- Wrong use of upper-case words.
- Badly fitting ASCII characters to make an image.
- The fact that the image depicts an iPod Nano, or at the very least a normal iPod, and not the mentioned iPod Shuffle (which, FYI, has no screen).
- Wrongly capitalised ‘iPod’.
On the plus side:
- The sentence starts with capital.
- The sentences ends with only one exclamation mark!
- It only makes use of one colour.
Are you getting picky there?
Lord, don’t look at the dodgy punctuation on my blog then, will you? And as for my oversue of dots….well, it’s getting, erm, out of hand. As is my use of the, erm, “comma-erm-comma-word” construction.
Going to hell.
obviously I mean overuse. See? I need an editor.
you Know what, I think I can make an exception for you, just as long as you spell it “iPod” and never “Ipod”!!!
Damn, I’M A hypocrite. Ipod.